The Youth Ministry at Trinity is for grades 6 through 12 and typically divided into Junior High (grades 6 – 8) and Senior High (grades 9 – 12) groups. We seek to help youth grow together in their faith through Bible studies, retreats, games, fellowship, service projects, mission trips, and more! If you’d like to know more, you are very welcome to join us for an event or talk with Pastor Jake.
Youth Director : Pastor Jake Lehman
Office Hours: Tuesday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 noon. or by appointment
- Senior High (grades 9th-12th): Typically 3rd Sunday of each month, with other events taking place throughout the month
- Junior High (grades 6th-8th): Typically 3rd Sunday of each month, with other events taking place throughout the month
- Sunday Morning Education – Sundays 9:45-10:40 in the Youth Room During the School Year
- Confirmation (Grades 7 and 8) – Wednesdays at 6pm September 13 through May (Excluding Advent and Lent)
- Sunday School: Don’t know your Malachi from your titus? Want to know Methuselah’s age old secret? Curious about who that second Corinthian is? Join us every Sunday morning in the youth room from 9:45-10:40 as we explore tough questions about God, Faith, the Bible and all sorts of other things together! We’ll get things started on September 10th. This is a great time to get to know your faith and your peers better… all while eating a few donuts!
- Confirmation Begins in September! Attention all 7th and 8th graders! Confirmation Classes will begin on Wednesday September 13 and will meet from 6- 6:50 each Wednesday through the fall. This is a great time to learn more about our faith and ask all those questions that you’ve been wondering about! Incoming 7th graders and new 8th graders, please contact the church office to let us know you’re coming.
- ELCA National Youth Gathering! I know, you all just went on a mission trip…so now’s the time to start planning for the next big adventure! Next summer, all youth currently in grades 8-12 are invited to join tens of thousands of other Lutheran Youth in Houston TX from June 28-July 1 for the ELCA National Youth Gathering! The gathering happens once every three years and is an event you’ll remember for the rest of your life! Registration begins on Sept 15, and we’ll want to get our group signed up as close to then as possible so we can get a hotel that’s close to the action! Mark your calendars and then come to the cookout for more info. Sign up ASAP!